Renovated beachside beauty
FIND. This newly renovated apartment is located in a highly sought-after beachside location. Sitting in an ultra-convenient position just 500 metres from Queenscliff Beach, this beautifully updated chic apartment also offers an over-sized floorplan.
LOVE. This bright and airy apartment captures those salty sea breezes as well as district views from the wrap around balcony, where you can sit and watch the world go by. The huge living space is connected to the dining area and kitchen to suggest that this apartment is ideal for summer barbeques and entertaining after a day at the beach.
- Two generous bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Superb renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cooking and dishwasher
- Sleek and stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Good size separate internal laundry
- Security building
- Single lock up garage
LIVE. Within a short stroll to Queenscliff and Manly Beaches, cosmopolitan seaside eateries and city transport on your doorstep, this property is the ultimate in Northern Beaches living.
Water rates: Approx $171.00 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.90 pq
Internal: Approx 70.6 sqm
Garage: Approx 15 sqm
Total: Approx 85.6 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Primary School
- Stella Maris Catholic College
- St Pauls Catholic College; Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.