Ultimate lifestyle location for rare three bedder
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This beautifully presented apartment offers an unbeatable location on Queenscliff's headland. It is perfectly positioned to take in magnificent panoramic views of the ocean and the district, so you can watch the sun rise and set from the comfort of your own living room.
LOVE. Situated on the top floor of a boutique brick block, there is very private, almost tree-house type feel to this lovely home, which allows you to completely switch off and unwind, whilst also offering the convenience of being just a five-minute walk to Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches. Another clear attraction of this home is the huge amount of natural light, which is created by some well-placed skylights, as well as lots of windows in the living area.
• The open-plan living area encompasses a bright lounge area that is positioned to make the most of the views, plus there is air-con and space for a dining area or study nook
• Living flows out to a good sized balcony, which presents a captivating panoramic view that sweeps across Manly, the ocean, the harbour, and across the district towards Chatswood and North Sydney
• The kitchen is well presented and equipped with a dishwasher, electric cooking, timber counters, an island bench with seating space, plus a concealed laundry
• The original bathroom is well presented and features a bath and overhead shower
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, all of which include built-in storage. Two of the bedrooms are queen sized, while the other is a decent single sized room
• There is a lock-up garage on title
LIVE. Set on the quiet end of Crown Road where there is not very much traffic, this is a peaceful street that affords a superb lifestyle. Take your pick from either Queenscliff or Freshwater beaches for your morning swim, and it's just a 10 minute walk to Freshwater village, where there are eateries and boutique shops. It's also just a 20-minute walk into Manly, so it's easy to dip into the action when you feel like it, but then come back to the calm and privacy of home.
Auction 14th August ONLINE
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.