Spacious apartment with private leafy outlooks
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 16 October 2021
FIND. Conveniently positioned less than 500 metres to Freshwater village, this over-sized two-bedroom apartment will satisfy any discerning purchaser's wish list with an outstanding 113.9sqm floorplan, an internal laundry and a large lock-up garage. Situated on the ground floor of a well-maintained block, this tidy residence will appeal to first time buyers, professionals, young families and investors.
LOVE. This is a fabulous lifestyle location where you can enjoy quick access to Freshwater village, as well as being just a quick stroll to either Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches. The apartment itself has a north-facing balcony and is always filled with lots of natural light and refreshing sea breezes.
- Over-sized L-shaped living area with a defined space for a dining setting, and reverse-cycle air-con to help moderate the environment year round
- Interiors in immaculate condition, but leaving flexibility to add value
- Enjoy private leafy outlooks from the north-facing balcony
- Neat kitchen with electric cooking and a dishwasher
- Generous queen-sized bedrooms, large built-ins in the master bedroom
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower in excellent original condition
- Dedicated laundry room with extra space for storage
- Single lock-up garage with storage shelving
- Easy ground floor access with dual entry via the balcony
LIVE. This premier address offers outstanding proximity to world-class beaches, as well as the shopping and dining hubs in Manly and Freshwater. Take your pick from Queenscliff or Freshwater beaches for a swim in the morning, and then you are spoiled for choice with a great number of fantastic cafes in the village for a relaxed breakfast or a takeaway coffee. Freshwater village also has a diverse range of boutique shops, and there is easy access to bus services to Manly or the city from Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $754.21 pq
Internal & balcony - Approx $97.2 sqm
Garage - Approx 16.7 sqm
Total - Approx 113.9 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Warringah Mall
- Harbord Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's a light and airy apartment with private leafy outlooks and easy ground floor access with the garage just steps away
- We love the convenience of having city and Manly bus services so close. Makes for an easy commute
- The apartment has a spacious and functional floorplan with bedrooms separate to living
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.