Over-sized north-facing lifestyle apartment
FIND. This spacious lifestyle apartment is situated directly next to Queenscliff Lagoon and 400 metres to Queenscliff Beach. Also enjoying close proximity to Freshwater village and beach, this is a fabulous base for those who love the beach and Manly's relaxed outdoor lifestyle. Extremely spacious and offering an internal laundry, a study and secure parking, this is an apartment that comfortably ticks all of the boxes. Ideal for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers, simply move in and enjoy.
LOVE. You'll appreciate the spaciousness of the living area and how it connects to a wide full-length balcony, creating effortless flow between indoors and outdoors, and a generous space for entertaining and relaxing outdoors. The balcony is protected from the road by a dense natural screen of trees and plants, creating a private tropical oasis feel inside.
• Extremely generous living area with a clearly defined zone for dining, and easy flow out to the balcony and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Huge full-length balcony, covered and protected from the street
• Stunning modern kitchen with stone counters, a dishwasher and generous pantry space
• Master bedroom with balcony access, built-ins and a shower en-suite. Second bedroom with built-ins
• Study or storage room
• Main bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower plus concealed laundry
• Intercom access into the building
• Several entry points into the block, including access straight down to Queenscliff lagoon
• Large secure car space in basement
LIVE. With Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches so close to the front door, swims, surfs and beach walks can be easily built into your daily routine. It's a pleasant walk into Manly along the beachfront, where you can take advantage of an ever-changing collection of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. Freshwater village also has a lot to offer in terms of dining, with the recently revitalised Harbord Hilton and the Harbord Diggers within walking distance. Bus stops at the door make for a quick journey to the wharf, where you can jump on a ferry straight to the CBD.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.