Over-sized north-facing apartment with lagoon access
FIND. Quietly positioned to the rear of the block, and boasting a super-convenient location just 400 metres to surf and sand, this spacious north-facing apartment sits in prime position to enjoy a quintessential northern beaches lifestyle. Secure parking, an internal laundry and a large full-length balcony are just a few of the attractions of this lovely home.
LOVE. This is a spacious apartment with generous house-like proportions and a great floorplan that allows you to entertain with ease, as well as having lots of access points to the north-facing balcony, which runs the entire length of the apartment. The block sits on the edge of Manly Lagoon, with beautiful park-like common gardens that overlook the lagoon and the district of Manly, and also offers a path that leads straight down to Aitken Reserve.
• L-shaped lounge and dining area with a dedicated dining area, reverse-cycle air-con, plantation shutters and custom shelving
• Stunning high-end kitchen with polyurethane cupboards, induction cooking, a dishwasher and generous pantry space
• Large laundry room with lots of storage space for linen
• Huge master bedroom with shower en-suite bathroom and single sized second bedroom. Both bedrooms have built-ins, ceiling fans and access to the balcony
• Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Large secure parking space with space to add storage shelves
• Security block with intercom access. Quiet position towards the rear of the block, which has various access points to the street or lagoon
LIVE. Sitting at the gateway to both Manly and Freshwater, check out the surf conditions before choosing whether to swim at Freshie or Queenscliff beach. It's a pleasant 20-minute walk into Manly along the beachfront, where there is an always-popular selection of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. Freshwater village also has a lot to offer in terms of dining, with the recently revitalised Harbord Hilton and the Harbord Diggers within walking distance. Bus stops at the door make for a quick journey to the wharf, where you can jump on a ferry straight to the CBD.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.