Over-sized garden apartment in lifestyle setting
FIND. This over-sized garden apartment is quietly cushioned within the prestigious 'Catalina' complex, a modern security building where residents can enjoy a gym, lift access, secure parking and landscaped gardens. This apartment delivers an extremely generous 128sqm floorplan that allows for effortless movement between indoors and outdoors, as well as a lush exclusive-use garden that is shared with just three other apartments.
LOVE. The way the entertainer's terrace flows to the exclusive-use garden area really helps to create a sense of space and openness to the apartment, and is a feature that will be loved by families with children. Sitting within easy walking distance of several beaches, and at the gateway of Freshwater and Manly shopping and dining hubs, this is a modern, high-convenience apartment that allows you to embrace a truly fabulous northern beaches lifestyle.
• Open-plan living zone with a defined dining area, which flows outwards to a covered entertainer's terrace
• Contemporary kitchen with sleek white stone counters, gas cooking, generous pantry storage and a brekkie bar
• King-sized master bedroom with terrace access, generous built-in storage and a shower en-suite. Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with shower over bath, plus European-style laundry
• Reverse-cycle air-con units in the master bedroom and the living area
• Intercom access, easy-care floorboards in living and dining
• Lift access to secure basement area with one parking space and some secure storage
• Residents are able to enjoy use of an on-site gym and lots of lush communal gardens
LIVE. This lucky lifestyle location delivers on convenience. Take a level stroll through Queenscliff Lagoon Park to Queenscliff Beach, where you can stop for a swim or follow the path all the way to Manly. Freshwater village is a short stroll away, with a fantastic collection of shops and eateries. Also just down the road is the Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool and Harris Farm, whilst express bus services to the city can be caught from just outside the front door.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.