Over-sized apartment in premium beachside setting
FIND. Nestled away from the road and to the rear of a modern boutique block, this exceptionally spacious apartment offers house-like proportions, as well as a private access to a huge amount of outdoor space. One of just nine apartments within the block, this beautifully presented home sits in a highly sought-after and exclusive headland setting, just 500 metres to Queenscliff Beach.
LOVE. This is a peaceful, private and spacious sanctuary for professionals, downsizers and growing families. With level access to a choice of alfresco areas, secure parking, plus sophisticated interiors that have been appointed with superior fittings, this is a flawless home with all of the trimmings. 'The Gateway' is an impeccably presented modern block that offers video intercom and lift access, and is aptly named because of the swift access it grants to Freshwater and Manly.
• Spacious north-facing living area with chic floorboards, reverse-cycle air-con, and easy flow to a private back yard with grassed area and deck, plus a separate west-facing deck.
• While the two outdoor areas are technically deemed as common property, they are for the use of this apartment only, with access points from within the apartment.
• Designer kitchen with sleek stone counters, induction cooking, a breakfast bar and a dishwasher.
• Two double bedrooms are comfortably appointed with soft carpet, ceiling fans, plantation shutters and built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom includes a chic shower en-suite.
• Spacious and sophisticated main bathroom with bath and separate shower, plus concealed laundry facilities.
• Lift access up to the apartment and straight down to the secure parking area.
• A large secure storage room of 12sqm sits on level one.
LIVE. Sitting at the gateway to both Manly and Freshwater, take your pick from either Freshie or Queenscliff beaches for your morning swim or surf. Cafes, boutique shops and restaurants are a five-minute walk away in Freshwater Village, and there are bus stops at the door that will whisk you into Manly, where city transport, restaurants, shops and bars are at your disposal. Or, if you feel like walking there, it's a pleasant 15-minute stroll along the beachfront.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.