Lifestyle apartment on lagoon-front reserve
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Overlooking expansive park-like gardens that flow directly onto Aitken Reserve with lagoon-side walking paths and cycle tracks that deliver you straight to the beach, this exceptionally quiet ground floor apartment is peacefully tucked away yet conveniently close to everything.
LOVE. Spacious, light filled interiors are house-like in proportion with no common walls and extend out onto a huge terrace framed by gardens. With its beautiful outlook over the common gardens and lawn to the reserve, this the perfect sunny spot for entertaining, relaxing or enjoying a glass of wine as the sun sets over the lagoon.
- Generous combined living/dining opening out to terrace via glass sliders
- Contemporary kitchen with leafy lagoon outlook
- Plenty of built-in storage throughout plus large internal laundry
- Spacious master with built-in robes, shower ensuite and direct access out to terrace
- Second double bedroom with built-ins and sliding door access to terrace
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Friendly security complex with intercom and secure undercover parking space
- Bicycle storage directly outside door
- Pet friendly complex subject to strata approval
LIVE. This truly is the ultimate lifestyle location offering the ability to walk to the beach along the lagoon path barefoot and without crossing a single road. Stroll along the beachfront boardwalk into Manly where your pick of cafes, restaurants, bars and shops await and ferries and buses offer easy access to the city.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $466 pq
Strata levies: Approx $2,018 pq
- Internal: Approx 97sqm
- External: Approx 37sqm
- Car space: Approx 16sqm
- Total: Approx 150sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Public School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Stella Maris College
- St Pauls College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This has been a wonderful place to live – it feels like a secret hideaway and the lagoon-front location is just magic
- Being able to walk barefoot along the path to the beach without crossing any roads makes us feel like we're on holidays
- Within the complex is a social and inclusive community with the communal lawn a beautiful place to gather for sunset drinks or a game of bocce
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.