Elevated district views in quiet private location
FIND. Majestic elevated district views from the light filled living room capture your attention as soon as you walk into the apartment, which is privately and quietly positioned at the back of the complex. The renovated interiors are fresh and contemporary and offer an on-trend colour palette throughout, showcasing luxurious timber floors. The boutique complex of only 12 apartments is set within a beautiful lush green landscaped canopy of trees and shrubs.
LOVE. Positioned on the first floor, the open plan sunlit layout features a combined living and dining space adjacent to a large kitchen creating great connection between the zones. The apartments have been cleverly designed so that each is very privately positioned in relation to its neighbour. The ideal North Manly location is tucked away in a quiet street yet close to everything that Manly, Freshwater and Brookvale has to offer.
- Light filled first floor apartment in small secure private boutique block
- Fully renovated interiors with fresh paint and colour palette
- Spacious functional kitchen with ample storage and gas cooktop and oven
- Sunlit open plan living and dining room with beautiful district views and timber floors
- Modern renovated bathroom with feature floor tiles
- Light filled main bedroom with mirrored BIR, carpet and district views
- Second bedroom with mirrored BIR and carpet
- Lock up garage with mezzanine level storage
- Common use clothes line
LIVE. North Manly is a hidden gem location tucked away in its own little pocket but conveniently close to Manly and Freshwater restaurants, café life and beaches and also close by to shopping in Brookvale and Waringah Mall. Transport via ferry or buses into the city and other locations is super convenient and great schools are also close by. Golf courses, sporting fields, cycle tracks, and the beautiful Manly Dam are all located nearby with a variety of beaches also on offer.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata Rates: Approx $1,392.30 pq
Internal: Approx 53 sqm
Garage: Approx 15 sqm
Total: Approx 68 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly Wharf, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Dining:
- Freshwater village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Harbord Public School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love how private the apartment is and the view from the lounge room
- The apartment is very easy to live in and so quiet and peaceful
- It's so easy to get down to Manly or Freshwater, it's a great spot
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.