Lifestyle convenience in luxury apartment
Auction Saturday 30th April
FIND. Nestled within a high-end modern security block, this designer apartment presents easy-care living with a relaxed, contemporary vibe. This spacious residence enjoys the luxuries of peace and privacy, as well as a generous floorplan, and sophisticated, modern finishes that make the interiors sing.
LOVE. This apartment delivers lots of natural light, good amounts of internal storage, and effortless flow between the open-plan living area and the entertainer's balcony. This sought-after address offers incredible lifestyle convenience, with level bike paths offering a quick journey to Manly, as well as quick and easy access to the city and Warringah Mall.
- Luxury contemporary security block with video intercom access and a lift up to the apartment and down to the secure parking space & storage cage
- Generous living area with a contemporary open-plan design, lots of natural light, and plenty of space for a dining setting
- A nor-west facing balcony is an all-weather space for outdoor dining, and is a comfortable space to enjoy sundowners
- Sleek contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, stone counters, dishwasher and brekkie bar
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and dressing area, plus a chic en-suite bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Generous second bedroom with built-in storage
- Second bathroom with combined laundry
- Generous internal storage, reverse-cycle air-con and gas outlet in living
LIVE. This ultra-convenient pocket of North Manly is close to everything you might need. Warringah Mall is just down the road, offering a great selection of eateries and shops, and major bus services to the city as well as up and down the beaches. Bus services and level bike paths from just outside the door make for a quick trip into Manly. Local cafés and parks are all within walking distance, and there are a number of local beaches to choose from within moments.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $959.55 pq
Internal Approx 79 sqm
Parking Approx 13sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly Wharf, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Freshwater village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Harbord Public School
- Brookvale Primary School
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The block feels very private and secure.
- The northerly aspect brings lots of natural light in throughout the day.
- It's super convenient to ride the bikes to the mall, to the beach or into Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.