Quiet & sunlit ground floor apartment with garden oasis
FIND. Quiet and serene, this stylish garden apartment has a neat house-like layout and a ton of outdoor space. This is an outstanding prospect for professionals, downsizers and growing families looking for a quiet home that allows for the luxuries of backyard BBQs and alfresco entertaining. It sits to the rear of an immaculate complex of homes, positioned well away from the road, offering complete privacy and a tranquil oasis-like garden to bask in throughout the year.
LOVE. The apartment ticks all of the boxes in terms of functional features, which include an internal laundry, plenty of storage and allocated parking for the car. Set on the ground floor, there is easy access into the apartment, and the way the living area flows out to the deck means this home always feels open, bright and airy.
- Sun-dappled interiors with windows on the two sides of the apartment create great cross-flow of air
- Living space flows effortlessly through bi-fold doors to a large all-seasons entertainer's deck
- Sit on the deck or in the courtyard, depending on whether you're in the mood for sun or shade
- Queen-sized master bedroom with a full wall of built-ins and a ceiling fan
- Double second bedroom also with built-ins and a ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
- Stone kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Air conditioning in the lounge room
- Pet-friendly block with lots of friendly community-minded neighbours
- Storage space under the deck and in the shed
- Allocated car space
LIVE. This quiet pocket of North Manly offers outstanding convenience, and is situated close to beaches, schools, shops and parks. It's a quick stroll to local cafes, breweries and bakeries in North Manly and Brookvale, or you can take advantage of a full selection of shops and eateries at Warringah Mall. The B-Line bus service offers quick access into the city, whilst you can easily reach beaches in the surrounding suburbs on bike or in the car.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1228.50 pq
- Internal excluding parking: Approx 136sqm
- Total: Approx 150sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly Wharf, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Freshwater village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Harbord Public School & St Johns the Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the ease of this location, which is a close to beaches, ferry, Manly and the city.
- It's such a bright, cool, open and quiet apartment
- We love the deck and the courtyard, which we use in all of the seasons.
- With pets being a part of our family, we love how our building is so pet-friendly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understood our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.