Spacious East facing apartment in village heart
FIND. Fresh, modern and stylish, this two-bedroom apartment showcases an exceptionally generous floorplan with a choice of two large terraces. With 117 sqm on title, this is an ultra-spacious residence with a thoughtfully-designed floorplan. It rests in the heart of Narraweena, just footsteps from a vibrant selection of village amenities, with cafes, bus services and local shops right at the door.
LOVE. Embrace the easy-care nature of this home, which features light and airy interiors with a sunny nor-easterly facing aspect, whilst secure parking and an internal laundry add another layer of convenience. Move in now with nothing to do. Perfect as an astute investment, downsizer or first home.
- Immaculate, well-maintained security block with video intercom and lift access.
- The open-plan living zone is spacious and light, flowing effortlessly from dining to lounge and out to the balcony.
- Large entertainer's balcony with a sunny nor-easterly aspect is a comfortable space for alfresco dining & entertaining.
- Modern kitchen with stone countertops, gas cooktop, a dishwasher, and generous meal prep spaces.
- Luxe master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and shower en-suite bathroom, connecting out to a large East facing terrace.
- Generous second bedroom with a bright east aspect and mirrored built-in wardrobes.
- Immaculate modern bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower, plus separate concealed laundry room with dryer.
- Secure basement parking space with a storage shed, plus lots of visitor parking.
LIVE. This highly convenient location in the heart of Narraweena Village delivers immediate access to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences. Bus stops, day care centres and schools are within footsteps of the front door. There's a good selection of local shops and cafes for your morning coffee, and a great deli around the corner. Or it's just a short drive away to numerous beaches, supermarkets and Warringah Mall.
Water rates: Approx $159 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1524.25 pq
Special Levies: $4,548.36 pq until Q1 2032
Internal inc. balcony: Approx 99 sqm
Total: Approx 117 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Narraweena village shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why beachfront restaurants and cafes
- Narraweena Primary School
- Cromer Secondary Campus
- St Johns Narraweena Catholic School
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The high easterly aspect - morning sunrises, morning sun, cooling coastal breezes on hot summer afternoons, distant ocean glimpse.
- The quiet rear corner location - very private and very quiet, with lift access and ample visitor's parking.
- Convenient locale - all the conveniences are at the front door, newsagency, cafés, liquor store, green grocer, supermarket, fast food shop, gymnasium, primary schools. Churches, Beverley Job Park tennis courts, children's playground and playing fields close by. Buses to Dee Why, Chatswood a short walk around the corner.
- Spacious open feel of the apartment - high ceilings, open plan living dining kitchen area with large balcony and covered pergola, master bedroom suite with large balcony and covered pergola, full sized bathtub in the main bathroom.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.