Flawless lakeside apartment with stunning views
FIND. This impeccable second-floor apartment with lock-up garage rests in an incredible lifestyle position right on Narrabeen Lake and just 300 metres from the beach. Tucked away at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac, this meticulously renovated and stylishly presented home offers lots of natural light and beautiful outlooks straight onto the lagoon.
LOVE. The outlook from the living area and balcony is stunning. Leafy and peaceful, this is a scene of natural beauty that will keep you coming back for more. It couldn't be easier to take a nature walk, as you can walk straight out of the back of the block and onto the Narrabeen Lake walking trails. Perfect for sunset picnics and sundowners, this is a location that invites you to kick back and truly relax.
- Second floor position within a well-presented block
- Open-plan living with easy-care floorboards, a ceiling fan, and plenty of space for a dining setting
- The covered balcony is a restful space to sit and look out at the lake
- Sleek modern kitchen with concrete benchtops, open timber cabinetry and gas cooktop
- Spotted gum sliding barn door leads to a great sized bedroom with generous built-in wardrobes and drawers
- Stunning modern bathroom with laundry facilities, a rainfall shower and a bespoke wormy chestnut vanity
- Cables laid for speakers in living and TV in the bedroom
- Single lock-up garage with some mezzanine storage
LIVE. The incredible proximity to Narrabeen Lake, the beach as well as many other lifestyle conveniences is a huge bonus to this home. Narrabeen beach is just 300 metres away, so you can wake up, throw a towel over your shoulder and be in the surf within a couple of minutes. Or the complex backs directly onto Narrabeen Lagoon, so you can enjoy stunning walking and cycling paths at a whim. With a number of popular cafes, restaurants and supermarkets at the doorstep, this really is the ultimate beachside location.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Narrabeen village shops, restaurants and cafes
- The Sands Hotel
- Warriewood Square Shopping Centre
- Narrabeen Lakes Public School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the peaceful outlook onto Narrabeen Lake
- The proximity to the beach as well as cafes and restaurants is amazing
- We love the beautiful sunsets, going for walks around the lake and how peaceful this location is
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.