Generous apartment in coveted beachside location
FIND. This spacious beachside pad will resonate with everyone who wants to live a relaxed yet highly convenient coastal lifestyle. Positioned less than 250 metres to Narrabeen Beach and a short stroll to all of the amenities in Narrabeen village, everything you might possible need is within walking distance.
LOVE. You'll love the privacy and peaceful nature of this home, which is tucked away in one of Narrabeen's most coveted streets. Updated and well-presented throughout, this stunning apartment exudes a fresh, modern aesthetic that perfectly suits its coastal surrounds. This is an outstanding investment opportunity, or is the chance for potential owners to step into the market for the first time. Either way, this immaculate apartment is primed and ready to move into now.
- Combined living and dining area filled with lots of natural light, with easy-care floorboards and stylish VJ panelling
- Generous balcony with a private leafy outlook that takes in views of the neighbouring pines
- Well-appointed stone kitchen with stainless steel splashback
- Generous north-facing double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and floorboards plus lots of natural light
- Modern bathroom with rainfall shower and stylish black fixtures
- Updated laundry room with timber utility desk that has flexibility of being used as a study desk
- Double brick building means it's cool, even in the summer
- Plenty of storage within the apartment
- Open car space on title and plenty of parking space on the street
LIVE. The incredible proximity to the beach and all other lifestyle conveniences is a huge bonus of this lovely home. Enjoy the luxury of being able to wake up, throw a towel over your shoulder and be in the surf within a couple of minutes. This part of Narrabeen also offers quick access to Narrabeen Lagoon, so you can enjoy stunning walking and cycling paths at a whim. With a number of popular cafes, restaurants and supermarkets at the doorstep, this really is the ultimate beachside location.
RATES & SIZES:
Internal & balcony - Approx 70.6 sqm
Parking - Approx 13.9 sqm
Total - Approx 84.5 sqm
Water - Approx $151.62 pq
Council - Approx $366.40 pq
Strata - Approx $601.43 pq
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Narrabeen village shops, restaurants & cafes
- The Sands Hotel
- Warriewood Square Shopping Centre
- St Joseph's Catholic School
- Narrabeen Lakes Primary School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.