Modern, totally private, north east facing apartment
FIND. Showcasing an inspired design that maximises every corner and inch of space, this superb apartment has received an exceptional renovation, and now offers spacious, sunlit and private living for professionals, investors and first time buyers. It sits on the second floor of a well-maintained block, and enjoys a quiet and peaceful position, well away from the road.
LOVE. High-quality finishes have been chosen in the renovation of this stunning home, which features high-quality Blackbutt floors and a brand new bathroom and kitchen that both feature stylish contemporary fittings. Embrace the protection and privacy that the complex delivers, yet enjoy the convenience of being able to walk to the beach, shops and eateries in less than 10 minutes.
• Spacious open-plan living with solid Blackbutt floors, a ceiling fan, and a whitewashed Blackbutt feature wall that acts as an elegant display/entertainment unit.
• Living includes a generous amount of space for a dining setting, and flows outwards to a nor-east facing balcony with built-in BBQ area that enjoys a totally private and leafy outlook.
• Modern shaker-style kitchen with sleek stone, subway tiles, a breakfast bar, integrated appliances including fridge, freezer and dishwasher, a Smeg oven, plus stylish pendant lighting.
• The uber-stylish bathroom is brand new and features a rainfall shower with frameless glass, plus an elegant timber vanity with a double basin.
• The master bedroom includes air-con, built-ins, a ceiling fan, and a cozy window seat. The second double bedroom features built-ins.
• The tandem lock-up garage is currently configured to include a large amount of storage space, a workshop and space for one car, though this could easily be transformed back into two parking spaces.
• Resident can enjoy access to a shared community room, and there is visitor parking for up to nine cars.
LIVE. This lucky lifestyle location means that everything you need is within a short walk of your front door. Amble over the road to the beach, or a two-minute walk in the other direction will take you to the beautiful pathways that surround Narrabeen Lake. Grab your morning coffee from one of many nearby cafes, choose from a number of fantastic local eateries. To top it all off, bus stops are just seconds away on Pittwater Road, offering a quick and easy commute to the city, or into Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.