Generous Garden Apartment in Prestigious Peninsula Setting
FIND. Holding a prized ground floor north-east corner position, this stylishly updated security apartment, in a boutique development, is the perfect home for those wanting easy-care living without compromising on space. Feeling more like a small home rather than an apartment, the huge wraparound garden is the star of the show.
LOVE. The exclusive use expansive wraparound yard (170 sqm), which features stunning tropical garden beds, well-kept hedges for added privacy, distinct zones for dining and lounging, as well as garden shed and outdoor shower.
• The beautifully updated kitchen and connecting laundry, featuring Calcutta-style stone benchtops throughout both, while the kitchen includes stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking, integrated microwave and dishwasher as well as plenty of pantry space.
• The combined living and dining space, which connects seamlessly with your front patio and level lawn – ensuring you can enjoy outdoor living all year-round.
• The warm-tone bamboo flooring set against crisp white walls and complemented by wide-spanning windows throughout, which capture the sun and sea breezes.
• Two good sized bedrooms, both with BIRs, master with ensuite while the second bedroom has a designated study area.
• Secure under-building parking as well as a lockup storage space.
• The single level living and open plan floorplan ensuring this home suits downsizers, young families and anyone looking to be steps to the Lagoon and beach.
LIVE. Just 250m to Narrabeen Beach, 80m to the Lakeside and an easy stroll to seaside eateries, village shops and B-Line buses, this location leaves you wanting nothing more. Enjoy a relaxed, yet vibrant lifestyle where everything you need is within easy reach.
Internal + Terrace - Approx 102 sqm
Parking - Approx 17 sqm
Total - Approx 119 sqm