North-facing, spacious apartment in security block
FIND. Sunny north-facing living, generous proportions and superb proximity to harbour beaches, city transport and Mosman Village, are some of the highest-ranking attributes of this beautifully presented first-floor apartment.
LOVE. The apartment has been updated and modernised, and is an easy-care home with very little to do, yet there is scope to add value if desired. Set within a well-maintained security block with intercom and lift access, this delightful home is the perfect base for those who are looking to indulge in the cosmopolitan pleasures of the city, as well as those who love the beach or the natural beauty of the harbour.
• The generous open-plan living area includes a dedicated space for dining that sits alongside a north-facing window. The living area features dark-coloured timber floors and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• Connected to the lounge room is a generous corner balcony that is covered and enjoys a nor-easterly aspect.
• Well-presented and spacious kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher, and plenty of cabinet space.
• The neat bathroom features a bath and overhead shower, as well as laundry facilities.
• The master bedroom is queen sized and includes a large set of built-ins, while the single-sized second bedroom also includes built-ins.
• Set on the first floor of a well-maintained block with intercom and lift access.
LIVE. Convenience is one of the biggest drawcards for this centrally located home. Express bus services are at the front door, offering swift access to the city, and it's an easy walk to boutique shopping and up-market eateries in Mosman Village. Also within a short stroll are Balmoral and Chinamans beaches, as well as cafes and restaurants, a gym and the cinema at Cremorne.