Exceptionally spacious north-facing apartment
FIND. This fresh, north-facing apartment has an impressive 112sqm on title, with generous proportions and a choice of two balconies. Situated on the ground floor of an immaculate security block, and with Manly Vale's many shopping and lifestyle amenities at the door, this is a low-maintenance home in a high-convenience location, perfect for downsizers as well as couples and growing families.
LOVE. Embrace the easy-care nature of this home, which features light, bright and airy interiors and a sunny north-facing aspect. Move in now with nothing to do, but know that there's space for you to add value if you want to. Perfect as an astute investment or first home.
- Ground floor apartment with easy access from main entrance to front door
- Perfect north-facing aspect attracts sunshine throughout the day
- Spacious living zone with plenty of space for a dining setting, further extended by a covered balcony
- Over-sized kitchen with a dishwasher and an abundance of high-quality storage space
- Both bedrooms are extra spacious and feature built-in wardrobes, one bedroom includes a reverse-cycle air-con unit
- Stylish modern shower bathroom
- Laundry room with a balcony that offers a discreet spot to dry clothes or sit and have a cuppa
- Plantation shutters, fully carpeted throughout, video intercom access
- Car space and an over-bonnet storage unit
LIVE. This central location offers convenient living, with excellent proximity to beaches, the city, Manly and shops. Passmore Reserve is just around the corner, which is great for walking the dog or stretching the legs, or it's less than a kilometre to numerous walking and picnicking spots around Manly Dam. Several supermarkets and cafes are within an easy walk, and another convenience of this area is the easy access it provides to the city, with the B-Line bus service that can be accessed just around the corner.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $324 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,125 pq
Size: Total Approx 112 sqm
Internal Approx 98 sqm (incl balconies)
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love the north-facing aspect and the amount of light that the apartment gets throughout the day.
- This location offers really amazing access to services, with supermarkets, bus services and a number of cafes and useful shops nearby.
- Manly Vale has a real village feel to it, with lovely neighbours and a friendly community.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.