Sunny courtyard apartment offers central convenience
FIND. This bright and airy courtyard apartment is situated on a prime Manly Vale street, positioned for outstanding access to supermarkets, beaches and parks, and within walking distance of the lifestyle delights in Manly. With all of the must-have features ticked off the list, including an internal laundry and a lock-up garage with mezzanine storage, this apartment is a tidy package with tons of appeal.
LOVE. Private entry straight into a sunny courtyard gives this apartment the feel of a house. This stylish, easy-living abode represents an affordable entry into the market for first time buyers, would make a fabulous base for growing families or downsizers, and is also a fabulous investment opportunity.
- A combined living, kitchen and dining area showcases an open-plan design that works for effortless living.
- Immaculate modern kitchen presented with gas cooking, a large breakfast bar for casual mealtimes, plus laundry facilities.
- The courtyard has a sunny nor-easterly aspect and is comfortably sized so you can invite guests over for a relaxed alfresco meal or drinks.
- Both bedrooms and the living area provide access to outdoor areas, helping to create a sense of spaciousness within the apartment as a whole.
- Immaculate bathroom with combined bathtub & shower with a fresh white palette.
- A large lock-up garage with mezzanine storage offers tons of space for parking and storing equipment and belongings.
LIVE. Central to everywhere, this popular part of Manly Vale offers ease of access to supermarkets, city buses and cafes, as well as close proximity to scenic attractions, including a number of public reserves and Manly Dam. Another bonus is the quick and easy access Manly, which is just a short bike ride away along level bike paths. The Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool and Harris Farm are also within a quick stroll, and nearby bus services create easy connections to the city.
Water Rates: Approx $173 pq
Council Rates: Approx $403 pq
Strata Rates: Approx $1,104 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love relaxing in the courtyard with a drink at the end of a day.
- This is such a great area because it's so close to everything. You can walk to the beach, ride to Manly, and it's really easy to get to the city.
- We love going for walks at Manly Dam at the weekend, and there's an amazing selection of shops and supermarkets in the local area.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.