Ground floor apartment with huge convenience
FIND. This well-presented ground floor apartment is a fantastic first step into the market, or is a discerning investment in a suburb that continues to be very popular with professionals and young families. Expect a high level of convenience from this centrally placed street that puts supermarkets, parks and city transport within a short walking distance, and is just a quick bike ride into Manly.
LOVE. Fresh and well-presented throughout, this tidy home is ready to go, but there is still some flexibility to add value, with the option to update some areas.
- Easy-to-access ground floor position within the block
- Combined lounge and dining area with pine floorboards
- Eat-in sized kitchen with a brekkie bar offers the option to update
- Sunny nor-east facing balcony, covered and generously sized for alfresco dining, and offering a private leafy outlook
- Good-sized bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Stylish updated bathroom
- Shared laundry with space for your own machine
LIVE. Central and easy to get around, this is a location that is loved by families and professionals alike. The street is wide, leafy and well placed for easy access to schools, supermarkets and beaches, as well as offering a swift commute to the city on the B-Line bus. The close proximity to Manly means you can nip in and out as you please – there are level bike paths that mean you can easily ride there, or you can jump on a bus from Condamine Street. Also close by are a number of local cafes, parks and reserves, including Passmore Reserve and Manly Dam.
Water rates: Approx $147 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $854 pq
Total inc. balcony: Approx 63.1 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The B-line bus service to the city is very convenient from travel to and from work
- This is a quiet, leafy street close to everywhere
- The balcony feels private and quiet and the bedrooms are both generously sized
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.