Lifestyle living for the over-55s
FIND. Quietly nestled to the rear of 'King's Court', a boutique over-55s development, this bright and spacious first floor apartment offers comfortable, low maintenance living in a super-convenient setting that's all about lifestyle.
LOVE. Well-maintained gardens provide peaceful surrounds with a park-like feel while inside, the generous living/dining space opens out onto a large sunny east-facing balcony with a private leafy outlook and plenty of room for a table and chairs for dining al fresco.
- Light and bright spacious interiors with large, well-proportioned rooms
- Oversized modern shower bathroom with double-basin, stone-top vanity plus adjoining laundry with built-in storage
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Large common hall with WC and kitchen for resident use
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and soft-close cabinetry
- Level walk to door from car space, extra wide doorways and corridors with automated stair lift to door
- Two off-street parking spaces on title
- Low-rise boutique complex with just 12 apartments plus intercom/security entry
LIVE. This ideal lifestyle setting offers easy, level on-foot access to shopping, cafes, plus healthcare, as well as regular bus transport including the B-line express city service. Beautiful Manly Dam Reservoir is at the end of the street with picnic areas and bushwalks and both surf and harbour beaches and walkways are quickly accessed by car or bus.
Water rates: Approx $78.43 pq
Council rates: Approx $446 pq
Strata levies: Approx $764 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 110 sqm
Total: Approx 136sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is such an easy, convenient place to live, especially with the new B-line buses just around the corner
- The apartment is very comfortable with large open rooms that are always filled with natural light
- I love to sit on the balcony, surrounded by my plants and enjoy a cup of tea in the morning sunshine
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.