Renovated apartment overlooking park
FIND. Nestled within a well-maintained boutique block of 12 apartments set in a quiet family-friendly cul de sac on the fringe of Manly Lagoon and golf course, this beautifully-renovated apartment offers an enticing opportunity to enter this sought-after lifestyle suburb.
LOVE. Light and spacious, this inviting home overlooks Fairway Reserve and playground on one side and Manly Golf Course on the other, providing a tranquil leafy outlook from every window, while a generous balcony looks directly over the park.
- Combined living/dining flowing out onto a balcony large enough for a table and bbq and perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining
- Contemporary kitchen with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances, including Bosch dishwasher and adjoining separate laundry
- New bathroom with bath and overhead shower, on-trend black tapware and Caesarstone vanity
- Two good-sized bedrooms well separated from living spaces, both with built-in robes, large windows and leafy outlooks
- On-title covered car space plus quick and easy access through the park to Kenneth Road for express bus services
LOVE. With its easy access to transport, beaches, shopping, schools, as well as cafes and restaurants, it's easy to see why well-positioned Manly Vale is so highly sought-after. This lovely apartment is ideally-placed for a wonderful beaches lifestyle with express buses around the corner and a level walk into Queenscliff and Manly for parks, beaches and dining.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $859 pq
Size: Approx 93 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops & restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Being surrounded by the reserve on one side and the golf course on the other makes for a beautiful peaceful outlook
- We walk into Queenscliff or Manly several times a week for parks, beaches, cafes and restaurants
- This is such a convenient location with almost everything we need within a level walk and express buses from the next street
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.