Quiet apartment with stunning park outlook
FIND. This bright and spacious one-bedroom apartment is positioned at the very rear of a solid brick block that backs directly onto Warringah Golf Course. Superbly appointed with an internal laundry, a lock-up garage and stunning tree-top outlooks over the surrounding parklands, this is an outstanding buying opportunity in a popular and well-connected location that offers quick access to the city as well as into Manly.
LOVE. The top floor position allows an absolutely stunning outlook of the golf course and Manly Creek, with a lush outlook of the green, tree-lined fairways. Though there is flexibility to add value over time, this is an immaculately-presented apartment that you can just move into and enjoy.
- Bright east-facing living space with effortless flow to a generous, partially covered balcony with a green outlook over the golf course
- Generous queen-sized bedroom with large built-in wardrobes, and a stunning tree-filled outlook
- Good sized kitchen with electric cooking, lots of pantry space, a brekkie bar with servery window into the kitchen, and an adjoining laundry
- Neat bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Single lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
LIVE. Manly Vale is known for its excellent proximity to beaches, the city and shops. Passmore Reserve is perfect for walking and riding bikes, with bike paths that lead all the way to Manly. There are several supermarkets as well as some great cafes within a short stroll. If you work in the city, the commute will be a breeze, with the B-Line bus stop a short distance away, and it's a level stroll to Manly where you can enjoy all of the cosmopolitan pleasures there.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $748 pq
Internal: Approx 56 sqm
Total: Approx 73 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The leafy outlook over the golf course from the bedroom and the balcony is beautiful
- It's an easy level walk or a quick bike ride into Manly
- The B-Line bus service is just at the end of the road
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.