Modern apartment in convenient lifestyle location
FIND. Bright, airy and drenched in natural light, this well-presented two-bedroom apartment occupies a second-floor position in the 'Park Gardens' complex with an elevated leafy outlook over the beautiful parklands bordering Manly Creek and Lagoon.
LOVE. Featuring a well-proportioned and practical floorplan, this contemporary home represents an ideal opportunity for first home-buyers, professionals and investors to secure a low-maintenance lifestyle apartment in a highly-convenient and sought-after location.
- Combined living/dining with ceiling fan
- Good-sized modern galley-style gas kitchen with timber benchtops and space for a washing machine
- Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Second double-sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Neat and tidy original shower bathroom
- Ready to live in immediately but also offering potential to update further and add value
LIVE. With easy access to B-line express city transport, shopping, eating out and beaches, it's easy to see why Manly Vale is such a popular place to live. Leafy Passmore Reserve, just down the road, is perfect for a stroll or a run, and level bike paths make the ten-minute cycle into Manly for a dip in the ocean a breeze.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $778 pq
Internal: Approx 55 sqm
Parking: Approx 15 sqm
Total: Approx 70 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The location is fantastic – so easy and convenient, especially with the new B-line buses to the city
- On weekends it's a lovely level walk or an easy cycle down to Manly for a run, swim and breakfast
- The north-east aspect means the apartment always feels light and is open to cooling sea breezes
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.