Superbly appointed apartment in leafy park setting
FIND. Tucked away on the second floor of an immaculate brick block, this neat one-bedroom apartment offers low-maintenance, high-convenience living in a flourishing, increasingly sought-after part of the northern beaches. Situated just around the corner from Passmore Park, moments from city transport, and a short stroll from supermarkets, this superbly located home will suit professionals who travel to the city, first time buyers, or discerning investors looking for a home close to everything.
LOVE. With a generous living area, a large balcony with leafy outlooks, a lock-up garage and an internal laundry, this is a superbly appointed home that you can move into now, yet have the flexibility of being able to add value later down the track if desired.
- Lovely leafy outlooks from most windows and quiet private interiors
- Second floor position within an immaculate security block
- L-shaped balcony that flows outwards from living, sized for comfortable alfresco dining
- Well-presented kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking, a brekkie bar, dishwasher and an adjoining laundry room
- Queen-sized bedroom with large sliding built-ins, plus an adjoining bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Lock-up garage
- Intercom access
LIVE. Manly Vale offers excellent proximity to beaches, the city and Manly, as well as having parks and public reserves on the doorstep. Passmore and Nolan Reserve has some great walking and biking trails, or Manly Dam is also just down the road for bushwalks and water-side picnics. There are several supermarkets and cafes within a short walk and the B-Line bus service is just down the road for quick access to the city. Easy access into Manly is another bonus, with level bike paths offering a quick journey straight to the beach or into Manly.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $673 pq
- Internal: Approx 53 sqm
- Total: Approx 67 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The convenience of having supermarkets and city transport within a quick stroll is great.
- We love having Passmore Park on the doorstep.
- The apartment feels spacious and has lovely leafy outlooks.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.