Contemporary penthouse-style apartment
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. A tranquil contemporary retreat, this penthouse-style apartment is situated in one of Manly Vale's most central streets, with the benefit of shops, transport and parks close by. This impeccable home sits within a modern security block – a friendly, community-minded building with lush gardens for residents to share. The apartment showcases a generous amount of living space, open, bright and airy interiors, and a house-like layout that will suit professionals, downsizers and young families alike.
LOVE. The top floor position combined with the over-sized layout work together to create an ultra-light and spacious feeling inside. Each room receives a huge amount of natural light, but the living area is particularly bright and airy, with vaulted ceilings and lots of windows that frame leafy outlooks.
- Over-sized living area with high vaulted ceilings, a defined zone for dining and effortless flow out to the balcony
- Entertain friends and family, or sit and enjoy private outdoor space from the generous covered balcony with leafy outlooks
- Modern stone kitchen well equipped with gas cooking, a dishwasher and a brekkie bar for casual meals
- Queen-sized master bedroom with a modern shower en-suite
- Both bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- European-style laundry, generous internal storage, reverse-cycle air-con in living
- Immaculate modern security building with intercom access
- Common gardens at the back of the block where residents come together to socialize and have movie nights
- Secure parking space underneath the building
- A 10 min bike ride to Manly with close cycling tracks
- Short walk to Passmore and Nola reserves
LIVE. This peaceful pocket of Manly Vale is prized because of the ease of access to supermarkets, city buses and cafes, as well as its proximity to scenic attractions, including public reserves and Manly Dam. Another bonus is how quick and easy it is to access Manly, which is just a short bike ride away along level bike paths. The Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool and Harris Farm are within a short stroll, and nearby bus services create a quick connection to the city.
Water rates: Approx $144 pq
Council rates: Approx $358 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,041 pq
- Internal: Approx 93 sqm
- Total: Approx 109 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The block has a really friendly, community-minded spirit and plenty of social events
- There is so much natural light within the apartment and the high ceilings create a real sense of space and openness
- The apartment has a really well-designed floorplan with great separation between living and bedrooms
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.