Modern apartment in central lifestyle setting
FIND. This immaculately-presented apartment occupies a top-floor position in the attractive modern security block, 'Cocobelle'. With a stylish, contemporary aesthetic and long list of features, it represents an ideal opportunity for first home-buyers, professionals and investors looking for low-maintenance living in an ultra-convenient location.
LOVE. Featuring a well-proportioned open-plan layout, this spacious apartment has plenty to offer including a highly-practical floor plan and a generous balcony. Enjoying a leafy district outlook, the balcony is accessed through glass sliding doors from both the living room and the master bedroom, allowing cooling summer breezes to permeate throughout the entire apartment.
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes, shower ensuite
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- European-style concealed laundry with storage
- Primary bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Spacious, combined living /dining
- Secure underground parking for 1 car, with access from Campbell Parade
LIVE. With easy access to transport, shopping and schools, it's easy to see why Manly Vale is becoming increasingly popular. Just around the corner, leafy Passmore Reserve is great for a stroll or a run, and level bike paths make the ten-minute cycle to Manly a breeze. The new B-Line bus service is footsteps away and the number of cafes and restaurants within strolling distance is almost endless.
Water rates: Approx $144 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,073 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.