Modern apartment with incredible convenience
FIND. Positioned in the heart of Manly Vale, this bright and fresh apartment offers incredible lifestyle convenience. Situated on the first floor of a modern security block, this immaculate contemporary residence is an affordable entry into the market, or a fantastic investment in a popular and well-connected suburb. Its central location offers on-the-doorstep access to local shops and eateries, as well as supermarkets and city bus services.
LOVE. This is an ultra-spacious apartment with an excellent floorplan, lots of natural light and a generous amount of alfresco dining space. A study nook offers extra flexibility for those who work from home, whilst off-street parking and an internal laundry add another layer of convenience.
- Over-sized east-facing living zone with easy-care floorboards and reverse-cycle air-con
- Modern stone kitchen with an island bench, gas cooking and laundry facilities
- Large all-seasons terrace that feels like an extension of the living area with lots of space for alfresco dining
- Queen-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a clever design that allows light to flood into the room
- Neat bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Lift access or just one flight of stairs up to the apartment
- Gas outlet and intercom access
- Allocated secure undercover parking space with access via rear laneway, plus visitor parking
LIVE. This central location delivers true lifestyle convenience. There are express bus services just opposite the block that offer easy access into the city, or it's an easy bike ride into Manly along level bike paths. A number of supermarkets and cafes are within walking distance, as are a variety of public reserves, including Passmore and Nolan reserves, or Manly Dam, which offers some great bushwalking and mountain bike trails as well as picnic spots.
Internal & balcony - Approx 79 sqm
Parking - Approx 15 sqm
Total - Approx 94 sqm
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- Express bus services just opposite the block makes the city commute really easy and quick.
- Manly Dam is just down the road for beautiful bushwalks and great picnic spots.
- The apartment is so spacious and has lots of natural light.
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops & restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.