Quiet private apartment in lush parkside setting
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Online auction Friday 8th October 5.00pm
FIND. This spacious apartment is all about convenience, with an outstanding location right next to Passmore Reserve that offers quick and easy access to numerous lifestyle hubs on the northern beaches, as well as being within walking distance of supermarkets, parks and city transport. Located on the ground floor of a boutique security block of 12 homes, this is a spacious, well-appointed home with all of the boxes ticked, including a lock-up garage, an internal laundry and a generous floorplan.
LOVE. The floorplan is well-designed, with good separation between the bedrooms and the living area, and easy flow from the living area out to a generous all-weather balcony. Tucked away to the back of the block and offering a sunny north-facing aspect, this tidy apartment is perfect for young families, downsizers and investors.
- Just one small flight of stairs from the block entrance to the front door
- Spacious living zone with a defined dining area that flows outwards to the balcony
- Generous covered balcony with private leafy outlooks and plenty of space for an outdoor setting
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone counters, a brekkie bar, dishwasher and adjoining laundry room
- Queen-sized master bedroom with large mirrored built-ins and a full en-suite bathroom
- Queen-sized second bedroom with built-ins
- Well-presented main bathroom with shower
- Single lock-up garage
- Gas outlet in the living area, intercom access
- In immaculate condition, but leaves flexibility to add value
LIVE. Manly Vale is a popular suburb known for its excellent proximity to beaches, the city and Manly. This block sits next to Passmore Reserve, with walking and biking trails as well as a great children's playground. There are several supermarkets and some great cafes also within walking distance, or you can ride all the way to Manly on level bike paths. If you work in the city, the commute will be a breeze, with the nearby B-Line bus service offering swift access straight into the CBD.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD;
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops & restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a really great location with close proximity to beaches, supermarkets and the city
- Passmore Reserve is on the doorstep with some lovely walking paths and a great children's playground
- The apartment is spacious and feels very private and quiet inside
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.