Private and peaceful contemporary apartment
FIND. Modern, stylish and comfortable, this spacious two-bedroom apartment hits the spot with a winning combination of low-maintenance interiors and an ultra-convenient location. It sits on one of Manly Vale's most pivotal streets, just 100 metres from city bus services, and a short stroll from supermarkets, shops and parks.
LOVE. Boasting a position to the rear of a modern security block, this is a quiet and very private home with lovely leafy outlooks. Ideal for professionals, investors, first time buyers and downsizers, this is a contemporary 'spend-nothing' home that is ready for you to just move into and enjoy. You'll love sitting in the peace and quiet on the entertainer's balcony, as well as the generosity of the floorplan and the convenience of this central location.
• Spacious open-plan living area with stunning Tasmanian Oak floating floors and a defined space for dining
• Easy flow to a large covered balcony with a lush green and very private, leafy outlook. Great for alfresco dining and entertaining
• Stunning modern kitchen superbly appointed with gas cooking, a dishwasher and stone counters
• Queen-sized master bedroom with built-ins, a shower en-suite and balcony access. Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins
• Main bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• Reverse-cycle air-con in the living area and in the master bedroom and plantation shutters throughout
• Secure basement parking space and a lockable storage cage
• European-style concealed laundry
• First floor position towards the rear of the block
LIVE. This central location offers convenient living, with excellent proximity to beaches, the city, Manly and shops. Less than 100 metres away is Passmore Reserve, which is great for walking the dog or stretching the legs, or it's less than a kilometre to Manly Dam, where there are some fantastic walking and mountain bike trails. Several supermarkets and cafes are within an easy walk, and another convenience of this area is the easy access it provides to the city, with the B-Line bus service that can be accessed just moments away on Condamine Street.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.