North-facing garden apartment with 227sqm on title
FIND. Showcasing house-like proportions and a huge amount of alfresco space on title, this stunning garden apartment is several steps above the average two-bedder. Situated on the ground floor of an immaculate security block, all the boxes are well and truly ticked with spacious north-facing open-plan living, 192sqm of indoor & outdoor space, two lock-up garages, plus a high-convenience setting just footsteps from parks, cafes, bus services and supermarkets.
LOVE. With 227sqm of indoor and outdoor living space, this outstanding abode has expansive proportions, which include a large all-seasons entertainer's terrace, as well as a pergola-covered deck, a sweet garden alcove, flourishing garden beds, and gated access to the common gardens that surround the block. With three access points that connect indoors to outdoors, you'll be able to embrace an exceptional indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
• Windows on three sides of the apartment create light-washed interiors
• Spacious living area with a defined dining zone and a modern kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking, a large brekkie bar and dishwasher
• Effortless flow between indoors and a huge wraparound terrace that hugs the north and east sides of the building
• On-title deck with open pergola, veggie and herb beds, plus gated access to common gardens. Allowing gardening, entertaining, relaxing
• Queen-sized master bedroom with large sliding built-ins and a shower en-suite, and a single-sized second bedroom also with built-ins
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Spotted gum floating floorboards and reverse-cycle air-con in living
• Dedicated laundry room with space for storage
• Over-sized single garage with extra space for storage plus a standard single garage in a secure basement parking area
LIVE. Manly Vale offers excellent proximity to beaches, the city and Manly, as well as having parks and public reserves on the doorstep. Passmore and Nolan Reserve has some great walking and biking trails as well as a great children's playground, or Manly Dam is also just down the road for bushwalks and water-side picnics. There are several supermarkets and some great cafes within walking distance of the front door, or you can ride all the way to Manly on level bike paths. The B-Line bus service is just down the road for quick access to the city.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.