Ultra-convenience in spacious apartment
FIND. Conveniently positioned in the heart of Manly Vale, this spacious two-bedroom apartment is an outstanding choice for investors, first time buyers, professionals and young families. The generous floorplan includes a large living area, two large bedrooms and north-facing outdoor entertaining. The apartment is situated within an immaculate security building that offers convenient lift access and secure parking.
LOVE. Presented with floorboards, plantation shutters and other modern fittings, this is a stylish, immaculately-put-together home with nothing to spend. Move in and enjoy the sheer convenience of this location, which is footsteps from shops and supermarkets, and within walking distance of Manly town and beaches.
• Spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, which receives lovely morning and afternoon sunshine
• Living flows to a north-facing covered balcony, perfectly sized for alfresco dining and entertaining
• Modern kitchen with stone counters, a dishwasher, gas cooking and a brekkie bar
• Queen-sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a shower en-suite
• Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins, serviced by a shower bathroom
• Plantation shutter and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the living area
• Lift access down to the secure parking area and up to the apartment, which sits on the first floor
• Large secure parking space and a lockable storage shed
• Secure building with intercom access
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location in the heart of Manly Vale is prized because of the ease of access to supermarkets, city buses and cafes, as well as its close proximity to a number of public reserves, parks and walking trails, including Manly Dam, Passmore Reserve and Manly West Oval. The other bonus is how close it is to Manly, which is an easy bike ride along level bike paths.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.