Spacious apartment in ultra-convenient setting
FIND. This spacious, light and breezy apartment sits in an ultra-convenient setting, just 200 metres from Passmore Reserve, and moments from supermarkets, cafes and a B-Line bus stop. Enjoying an elevated setting in a well-presented block, this beautiful home ticks all the boxes with a generous floorplan, an internal laundry, an over-sized lock-up garage, and a leafy outlook to Warringah golf course.
LOVE. Windows on the east and western sides of the apartment mean that the interiors attract a great cross-flow of air as well as lots of lovely sunshine in the mornings and afternoons. This well-presented home is ready to live in now, yet there is the flexibility of being able to add value over time.
• Spacious living zone with lots of natural light, a free-flowing design, a dedicated dining area, and easy flow outwards to a covered balcony with a leafy outlook of the golf course.
• Large kitchen with dishwasher and adjoining laundry room.
• Two generous bedrooms with built-ins and plantation shutters.
• Neat and well-presented bathroom with bath and shower plus separate toilet.
• Lots of internal storage.
• Cozy in the winter and cool in the summer.
• Over-sized single lock-up garage, with space to add mezzanine storage, and easy undercover access to the entrance of the block.
LIVE. Manly Vale is known for its excellent schools, proximity to beaches, the city, Manly and shops. Just down the road is Passmore Reserve, with walking and biking trails as well as a great children's playground and Manly Dam is also close. There are several supermarkets and some great cafes within walking distance of the front door or you can ride all the way to Manly on level bike paths in less than 20 minutes. If you work in the city, the commute will be a breeze, with the nearby B-Line bus service offering swift access straight into the CBD.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.