Spacious and sunny apartment with north-facing balcony
FIND. Bright, comfortable and warm all-year-round, this second floor apartment will surprise and delight with its good-sized balcony, generously-proportioned bedrooms and sundrenched interiors.
LOVE. The open-plan living and dining space is set with plush carpet and lit by the soft northern sun. Step through sliding doors to the balcony, which is a peaceful area where you can stop and warm your face in the sun, or sit back and catch up on some reading.
• Making entertaining a breeze, the living space integrates easily with a large, sunlit kitchen with gas cooking appliances.
• While it is well maintained, the kitchen presents the perfect canvas on which to make contemporary updates. Offering further opportunity to add value is the original bathroom, which has some charming features that could be preserved during a renovation.
• Both bedrooms are warm and welcoming, and it's from here that you notice just how quiet and peaceful this entire apartment is, thanks to its position at the back of a boutique block set well back from the street.
• An undercover carport and shared laundry complete the package, but it's the location that really sweetens the deal.
• This fabulous lifestyle location is just footsteps to express city transport, supermarkets, cafes, schools and parks, and there's the swimming pool, golf course and beautiful Manly Dam close by, not to mention a multitude of world-class beaches to choose from.
LIVE. In a location where everything is easy to get to, it offers the opportunity to live in this central and highly sought after suburb, where shops and cafes are on your doorstep, and Manly beach is just a 20-minute walk away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.