Peaceful position moments to Manly
FIND. With light streaming throughout, this spacious 2-bedroom apartment delivers bright and breezy interiors thanks to its elevated position and north-easterly orientation. Positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac, in the heart of this popular suburb, this is the perfect package for those wanting to enter the market, whether you're looking for a home or investment.
LOVE. Greeting you on entry is a spaciously set out lounge and dining room showcasing fresh and illuminated interiors.
• Just a few steps away and seamlessly connected is the kitchen, which is neat and functional while providing a nice option to refresh.
• The bonus attribute comes in the way of a dedicated laundry room, off the kitchen, which features a laundry basin and additional space for storage.
• The bedrooms are both private and roomy and feature large windows, ensuring a fresh and sunny outlook, while a nearby and updated bathroom sporting a separate shower and bathroom services the bedrooms well.
• The good-sized balcony calls for lazy afternoons and curling up in the sun with a book in hand, or come the weekends, get out the barbie and enjoy this extra outdoor living space!
• A LUG with plenty of storage rounds out this package and its convenient proximity to supermarkets and cafes, shops and bus routes, as well as an easy 15-minute stroll or short cycle to Manly Beach, means you'll be able to enjoy the best of the beaches!
• 85sqm on title (approx 72 sqm internal incl balcony)
L LIVE. One of the best things about this location is that you can walk almost everywhere, including supermarkets, cafes, beaches and even into Manly. Manly Vale has a growing hub of shops and cafes, so you choose from a number of popular cafes for your morning coffee. Harris Farm is a short stroll down the road if you need to grab some groceries, and just a little further on is Queenscliff and Manly beaches. There are schools and lots of parks within the area, with the lush expanses of Keirle Park and Passmore Reserve sitting within moments of the front door, and it's just a short bike ride along level bike paths to Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.