Panoramic harbour views & the coveted Manly lifestyle
FIND. With glittering harbour views that will captivate you on the daily, this absolute harbourfront apartment presents a spectacular panoramic outlook that stretches out to The Heads and beyond. This immaculate home delivers a generous three-bedroom floorplan, and grants open access to harbour beaches, Manly township and the relaxed beachside lifestyle that it's famous for.
LOVE. As soon as you enter the living area, your attention will quickly be captured by spectacular sweeping views of Manly and the harbour that fill your gaze. Being able to walk straight onto the harbour foreshore from the front of the block, or swim in the harbourside pool will be luxuries that you'll be come to appreciate every day.
- Immaculate security block with a very friendly & welcoming community feel
- The block offers direct access onto the harbour foreshore so you can jump straight onto the path to Manly or down to Delwood or Fairlight beaches
- Heated outdoor pool in a spectacular harbourside setting
- Exceptionally bright and spacious living & dining area with an expanse of glass that offers uninterrupted eye-line harbour views that fill the room
- Long, covered balcony that stretches the length of the apartment, where you can sit and watch the ferry and boats come and go
- Modern stone kitchen with a breakfast bar, electric cooktop, a dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms, two appointed with built-in wardrobes and access to a sunny north-facing balcony
- Intercom access, concealed laundry
- Lock-up garage with auto door
LIVE. You get the best of both worlds in this quiet pocket that sits within footsteps of Manly town. Enjoy peace and quiet as well as on-the-doorstep access to a vast array of lifestyle conveniences, including bus stops, the ferry, supermarkets, and a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. On the doorstep are Delwood and Fairlight beaches, the perfect places to swim and picnic. There are also a number of stunning coastal walks and lookouts to explore and enjoy, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk and trails around North Head.
Water rates: Approx $173.30 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata Rates: Approx $2290.80 pq
Internal + Balcony: Approx 105.4 sqm
Garage: Approx 15.8 sqm
Total: Approx 121.2 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Dining:
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Village Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love the feeling of community within the block. There are some lovely residents and everyone socialises and knows each other.
- I love the feeling of being in a treehouse, looking across Manly and the harbour.
- The heated harbourfront pool is a joy in the summer.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.