Live with Manly lifestyle with ocean & harbour views
AUCTION 3 February 2024
FIND. A stunning combination of light and location, this three-bedroom apartment is a fresh offering close to the heart of Manly. Just footsteps from the harbour and a quick stroll to the vibrant happenings in the town centre, this is an idyllic location for those who want the option of leaving the car at home, and walking to cafes, restaurants and beaches on a whim.
LOVE. This apartment is immaculate and presented with fresh, modern finishes. An inspiring viewpoint of ocean and harbour is visible from most windows, including a dazzling outlook of The Heads from the master bedroom, and ocean views from the living area.
- A well-designed floorplan with two bedrooms grouped away from the living area, and a third bedroom coming off the hallway.
- Natural light is a strong feature throughout this home, which has windows along the north and eastern sides of the building.
- Open-plan living and dining
- Whip up a storm whilst enjoying views from the modern, well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and dishwasher.
- Enjoy a stunning view out towards the heads from the master bedroom, which features a shower en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes.
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built-ins, and the flexibility of using one as a study.
- Modern, well-presented bathroom with a bathtub and overhead shower.
- A lock-up garage on title is a coveted feature around this part of Manly.
LIVE. This is a dream location and one of the best on the northern beaches. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is at your fingertips, including a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in Manly town, as well as local shops in Balgowlah and Fairlight. The gloriousness of the harbour surrounds you, with harbour beaches and coastal walks at the door, and you can enjoy convenient access to the city via the ferry or bus services.
Water rates: Approx $171.41 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,934.40 pq
Internal + Balcony: Approx 101.99 sqm
Garage: Approx 18 sqm
TOTAL: Approx 119.99 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Dining:
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Village Primary School
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
- Northern Beaches Mackellar Girls Campus
- Norther Beaches Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the lifestyle in Manly. There's always something going on, or a new bar or café to try.
- Fairlight beach and pool is a favourite spot and also great for snorkeling.
- We love the dual views of the harbour and ocean.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.