Absolutely beautiful house-like apartment in converted Federation home
• This stunning apartment must be seen to be believed.
• The grand Manly home ‘Leitelinna' was built in 1898 by a local solicitor and was converted into apartments during the 1950's. The lower ground floor apartment is house-like in proportion and offers space and privacy.
• Gorgeous leadlight stained glass windows and grand arched doorways are throughout as are decorative and high ceilings, architraves and cornices.
• The front courtyard is expansive and the large living and dining area and study nook both flow through to here. With a private northeast aspect, the morning sun is captured here - a perfect place to read the paper and enjoy your coffee amongst the greenery.
• Tessellated tiles and a stone fence also add to the ambience. The courtyard leads down to the private walkway through to Fairlight Street.
• The three bedrooms are large, particularly the main with built-ins and decorative doors and windows opening out to the rear and partially covered courtyard - another space to enjoy and be utilised to entertain or for children to play under-cover.
•The kitchen has been recently renovated and offers Caesar stone Bench tops and a butler sink. Additionally, a separate toilet complements the large family bathroom
• An unsurpassed location, this apartment offers all the comforts and practicalities of a house - a concealed laundry, storage both inside and out and a secure lock up garage.
•The complex itself is secure with entrances from George St and Fairlight St adding to the convenience. The apartment is quite, serene and private - a hidden gem seemingly far from the busy Manly Village but only five minutes walk to Manly Wharf, restaurants, schools, shops and Ivanhoe Park.
• Lovingly restored, renovated to perfection and featuring so many of the charming Federation features, this apartment is beautiful and has been modernised to offer all the comforts of the 21st century without losing any of the character of the original home.
•This lovely home in such a great location is captivating - a must to be seen.
So close to all the amenities Manly has to offer, the only noise reminding you of your proximity to the village is the occasional and comforting sound of the Manly ferry!