Spacious Eastern Hill apartment with northerly aspect and Manly Cove water view
• Perfectly positioned on the northern façade of a modern block this generous apartment occupies an impressive 158 sqm of total space.
• Offering two single lock-up garages on title plus additional parking, the building itself also has an exclusive north-facing pool and generous common garden surrounds.
• A prestigious eastern hill location means a short stroll to ferries, bars, restaurants, beaches and a sunset drink at the Manly Skiff Club is moments away.
• Located on the second floor its spacious interiors and house-like layout feature a large open plan living/dining area that adjoins a sun-soaked balcony overlooking the ferries and jetcats as they glide into Manly Wharf.
• The country timber kitchen has a water outlook and while perfectly functional as is, offers fantastic bones for a modern makeover.
• With three double bedrooms tucked away in a separate wing, all featuring harbour views and the main with built-ins and ensuite, this generous apartment is living comfortably as is but offers massive scope to improve and add value by updating and perhaps opening the kitchen to the living areas.
• The main bathroom has a large spa bath and separate shower recess and an adjoining internal laundry room. There is also ample storage throughout the apartment.
• Walk to ferries, buses, restaurants, cafes, bars and beaches.