Private character apartment on the Eastern Hill
* Facing south east/north west and found within a grand converted pre-Federation manor, this tastefully updated boutique apartment enjoys a prized setting at the beachside end of the street.
* Graced with original character details and wrapped in windows on three sides, it's set in a block of 10, just a leisurely stroll to Fairy Bower, Shelly Beach, Manly shops and beautiful harbour parkland.
* Set on the first floor, its introduced by an elegant entry hall and features original Oregon floors, lofty ornate ceilings and classic sash windows.
* A marble-topped open fireplace provides a gracious focal point to the living room which opens via leadlight French doors to a north facing sunroom with built-in day bed, ideal as a study or nursery.
* Bathed in all-day sunlight, its elevated northerly views over Manly to the harbour are lovely by day and magical by night.
* A beautifully appointed double bedroom with bay window and wall to wall fitted built-ins is serviced by a chic marble-floored bathroom with frameless glass shower.
* The galley gas kitchen features both an integrated dishwasher and laundry while a built-in breakfast bar is perfect for casual dining.
* Attractive common gardens are ideal for alfresco dining or simply relaxing and enjoying a dip in the sun soaked pool. Additional features include a large internal store room, wide skirting boards, picture rails and common store room.
* A short stroll to Manly's surf beach, ferry wharf and buzzing beachfront eateries, this tranquil apartment is ideal for the professional couple or downsizers looking for charm and character in a prestigious lifestyle setting.