Harbourfront apartment offers epic Manly lifestyle
Auction: Saturday 9th March 2024
FIND. Immaculate, beautifully-modernised and filled with natural light, this stunning harbourfront abode radiates appeal for investors or owner-buyers looking for the perfect Manly apartment. With harbour views, a generous layout plus a parking space, this apartment really does have it all.
LOVE. Situated right on West Esplanade, and opposite Manly Cove, this location couldn't get any better for those who are inspired by the hum drum of Manly's vibrant lifestyle. There is an ever-changing landscape of cafes, beaches, bars and restaurants right at your doorstep, as well as some of the most famous beaches in the area within walking distance, and it's only a quick ferry-ride across the harbour to the city.
- Situated on level two of the 'Tara' building on West Esplanade.
- The light-filled lounge room is a welcoming space to rest and relax, opening up to a covered balcony with views directly across to Manly Cove.
- Superbly-appointed modern kitchen with sleek stone counters, a modern white & stainless steel colour scheme, breakfast bar and a dishwasher.
- Both bedrooms are generous in size and are comfortably appointed with built-in wardrobes.
- Immaculate modern renovated bathroom with timber & stone vanity with above-counter basin, separate bathtub and shower.
- Shared laundry located directly outside the apartment door for ease of use.
- Exclusive-use car space.
LIVE. An ideal location for those who want to be close to the action, every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is within a few minutes' walk, including bus stops, the ferry, and a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in Manly town. Fairlight Beach is just a couple of hundred metres away, offering a quiet place to swim and picnic away from the bustle of Manly. There are also a number of stunning coastal walks and lookouts to explore and enjoy, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk and national park trails around North Head
Water rates: Approx $171.41 pq
Council rates: Approx $405.10 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,188 pq
Size: Approx 85.47 sqm on Title
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Dining:
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Village Primary School
- Mackellar Secondary Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Secondary Boys Campus
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We can't think of a much better location. Travelling to the city is a dream, and we've got every type of convenience on our doorstep.
- Manly is amazing in the summer. There are so many beaches to choose from, and cafes and bars open till late so you can enjoy the vibes all day and night.
- There is a beautiful view of Manly Cove from the balcony.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.