Immaculate sun-drenched top floor apartment
* This spacious art deco apartment with the perfect northerly aspect and no common walls has been stylishly renovated throughout.
* A ‘nothing to spend' prospect for first-homebuyers it features a gleaming new kitchen with Blanco appliances, sun-soaked separate living and dining areas and a fresh white bathroom with extra large bathtub.
* Centrally located in a quiet street just footsteps from the buzz of Manly Wharf and The Corso, it is a stylish, private oasis in a sought-after cosmopolitan location.
* A spacious house-like layout has two bedrooms privately set away from the living areas.
* The main bedroom has a large wall of built-ins and the second bedroom has a pleasant, rooftop outlook to the Norfolk Pines of Manly Wharf
* The kitchen has been completely refurbished for the modern gourmet cook with a large pantry, plenty of storage including soft closing drawers plus internal laundry fittings
* Bright and light, the living and dining areas are perfectly oriented to capture all day sun.
* The bathroom has a separate bath and shower recess plus a separate WC.
* The building features intercom security as well as a large common rooftop area.
* Perfectly located for a quiet but central lifestyle and just a five minute walk to the beach and ferries.
* A must-see for first-homebuyers or investors alike.
* BLUE CHIP INVESTMENT APPROX $550 RENTAL PER WEEK