Character apartment with garage, 100m from beach
FIND. Filled with heritage charm and boasting one of the best locations in Manly, this Art Deco apartment is a rare and exciting find. Just 100 metres from the ocean and moments from the centre of town, this is a dreamy beachside location that allows you to tap into the magical Manly lifestyle.
LOVE. A unique home with so much charm and personality, this apartment showcases light-filled interiors, a stunning lounge room with a fireplace, two bedrooms each with a bathroom, a shared rooftop terrace, plus a lock-up garage, a coveted and rare feature for this area.
- A long hallway with east-facing windows runs the length of the apartment and brings a huge amount of natural light into the interiors
- Stunning lounge room with timber fireplace and circular leadlight window acting as striking features for the room
- Combined kitchen and dining area gets stunning light in the morning & features gas cooking, a dishwasher and ocean glimpses
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan and a chic rainfall shower bathroom
- Generous second bedroom with built-in storage plus full en-suite featuring bathtub & combined shower
- WC in the hallway
- Stunning high paneled ceilings, hardwood floorboards, gas fire in living
- Shared rooftop terrace with all day sunshine and tables and chairs to entertain or enjoy an alfresco meal
- Shared storage space
- Lock-up garage
LIVE. Perfectly suited to those who love being near the action, this ultra-convenient location puts beaches, eateries and public transport at your door. You are spoiled for choice with a number of harbourside and surf beaches and dozens of boutique shops and outstanding eateries within footsteps. Indulge yourself with stunning coastal and harbourside walks. If you work in the city, you can catch an express bus, or jump on the ferry for one of the most scenic commutes in the world.
Water rates: Approx $173.30 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1600 pq
Internal: Approx 89 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Restaurants:
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Village Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the location, the convenient proximity to absolutely everything, and
- Even though it's so central, this is a very quiet street.
- The features of the apartment are so unique, and there are some great people in the block.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.