Quiet north-facing harbourside apartment
FIND. Spacious and north-facing, this neat and tidy apartment boasts a quiet position at the very rear of a block that sits just 200 metres from the harbour's edge. This cracking location gives you a lifestyle that allows you to walk everywhere, stroll to harbour beaches within moments, and easily access all of the Manly's lifestyle delights whenever you feel like it.
LOVE. A well-designed floorplan that includes a spacious living zone makes this a practical, easy-living home, whilst the bright northerly aspect fills the interiors with lots of natural light. Immaculately presented and ready to go, this apartment can be lived in as it is for years to come, yet holds potential for you to add value with some renovations.
- Quiet position to the rear of the block
- Spacious L-shaped living with lots of natural light, and offering a generous amount of space for a dining setting
- Covered balcony with leafy outlook
- Kitchen with electric cooking and an adjoining laundry room
- Master bedroom with sliding built-in wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Original bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Single lock-up garage located close to the block entrance
LIVE. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is at the door, including bus stops, the ferry, and a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in Manly town. Less than a three-minute walk away is Delwood Beach, which is the perfect place to swim, picnic and appreciate the gloriousness of the harbour. There are also a number of stunning coastal walks and lookouts to explore and enjoy, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk and scenic walks around North Head.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- There's a sense of privacy and open space because of the protected outlook to the back of the block.
- This location is so easy in terms of getting to the beach, going for a swim at Fairlight pool, wandering into Manly, or catching the ferry.
- The apartment has lots of natural light with a sunny north-facing aspect.
RATES & SIZES:
Internal & balcony - Approx 75.3 sqm
Garage - Approx 24.2 sqm
Total - Approx 99.5 sqm
Water rates - Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates - Approx $366.40 pq
Strata rates - Approx $1,054.11 pq
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & dining:
- Manly Wharf restaurants & bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes & bars
- Manly Village Primary School
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.