Oversized apartment in lifestyle location with swimming pool
Auction Saturday 11th December
FIND. With a coveted position within the exclusive and tightly-held 'Trentham' building, this generous three-bedroom apartment is an exciting buying opportunity in one of the most sought-after harbourside locations on the northern beaches. With a stunning harbour and Manly Cove vista that can be enjoyed from the comfort of your living area, this outstanding abode offers the perfect balance of quiet sanctuary and incredible lifestyle convenience.
LOVE. Your go-to spot to enjoy the views will be the balcony, where you can enjoy spectacular sunrises and watch as the ferries chug in and out of Manly Cove. Fall in love with the Manly lifestyle from this ultra-convenient location, which allows you to dip into the magic and buzz of the township, come home to the peace and privacy of home, and enjoy the luxury of resort-style facilities in the block.
- The generosity of the house-like floorplan opens up lots of opportunity to renovate and add value
- Open-plan living with a defined dining zone
- Modern kitchen with stone counters and Miele dishwasher
- Generous sized master bedroom with water views, mirrored sliding built-ins and a shower en-suite
-Two additional bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Ceiling fans and carpet throughout with tiled bathrooms & laundry
- Dedicated laundry room and ample internal storage space
- Lift access to apartment from ground level
- Secure basement car space & shared storage room with one other resident
- Trentham is an immaculate, well-managed block with landscaped gardens, a large swimming pool, change rooms, plus games room and communal herb garden
LIVE. Every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable is at your fingertips, including a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in Manly town, as well as local shops in Balgowlah and Fairlight. The gloriousness of the harbour surrounds you, with harbour beaches and numerous coastal walks at the door, and you can enjoy super convenient access to the city via the ferry or bus services.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $321.90 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,345 pq
Internal: Approx 125.41 sqm
Parking: Approx 16.72 sqm
Total: Approx 142.13 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds are moments away
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Free Local Community bus on Fairlight Street
- Buses to Northern Beaches Hospital
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Stockland Balgowlah
- Balgowlah Woolworths & Aldi
- Services include medical, dental, and physiotherapy practices nearby in Manly
- Manly Village Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the location and how close it is to everything we need, and such easy access to the city and Manly.
- We love the beautiful coastal walks in our immediate area, including those at North Head and the Manly to Spit walks whilst also close by Manly Dam & Bantry Bay walking trails
- The apartment feels spacious and has a house-like layout
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.