Character apartment in quiet pocket
FIND. Hidden away in a leafy harbourside cul de sac above Manly, this charming Art Deco apartment is an absolute peach. Set in 'Blaxland Court', a well-maintained boutique block of just six, the ground floor apartment offers level access from the street and walking distance access into Manly.
LOVE. Light and bright interiors with well-defined spaces, original features including high decorative ceilings and timber sash windows, lock-up parking and a sunny north-facing balcony tick all the boxes on the wish list for a charming coastal home or an astute investment.
- Good-sized contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar
- Generous sunny master bedroom with built-in robes and direct access onto own north-facing balcony
- Neat and tidy original bathroom with shower and classic pedestal basin
- Light and airy living/dining with floorboards and high ceilings
- Windows on three sides and no common walls
- Second north-facing bedroom with built-in storage
- Oversized lock-up garage with storage space on title
LIVE. Affording an enviable coastal lifestyle, this peaceful and sought-after setting is really something special. Close enough to dip in and out of the buzz of cosmopolitan Manly, yet also close enough to quickly and easily retreat for some peace and quiet, it's just a short stroll to stunning harbourside and surf beaches, coastal walkways, cafes and restaurants, shopping and, of course the famous Manly ferries.
Quarterly contributions $1500 (tenants in common)
- Internal: Approx 65 sqm
- Garage: Approx 20 sqm
- Total: Approx 85 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Village Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Being able to wander down the road to beautiful beaches for a swim or a surf is fantastic
- We love being within walking distance of the wharf and being able to commute to work by ferry
- This beautiful pocket has friendly neighbours and a lovely sense of community
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.