Grand and spacious garden apartment on Eastern Hill
FIND. This grand and spacious period garden apartment presents a unique opportunity on Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill. Situated on the ground floor of boutique block of just four homes, this is an unusually spacious residence with the layout and features of a small house, and exquisite period features that inject character and charm into every room.
LOVE. With 178sqm of internal and external space on title that includes three generous bedrooms, a sunroom and outdoor spaces to the front as well as the rear, this is a home that will comfortably service the needs of a growing family, or serve as an elegant low-maintenance home for empty nesters. There will be no need to drive anywhere. Situated right on Manly Cove, all of the incredible beachside lifestyle offerings that Manly is renowned for are right there for the taking.
- A stunning long & wide hallway leads the way from the front door into a spectacular living and dining zone
- Nor-east facing rear courtyard and a common clothes line area
- Modern stone kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cabinet and counter space for meal prep
- The master bedroom with cast-iron fireplace, chic modern shower en-suite and sunroom is a luxurious sanctuary that steps out to a sweet courtyard where you can enjoy a moment of sun in privacy
- Two additional queen-sized bedrooms
- Stunning contemporary bathroom with freestanding bathtub and overhead shower
- Exquisite period features include ultra-high decorative ceilings, grand proportions, picture rails, timber floorboards
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in living
LIVE. Enjoy a truly magical coastal lifestyle in this coveted location that puts you just moments from numerous harbour and surf beaches, and all of the cosmopolitan pleasures that exist in the Manly township. The wharf is just 400 metres away for quick and easy access to the city. Choose from a vast number of cafes for your morning coffee, and there is a diverse range of bars and restaurants for the evening. Or you can enjoy a number of stunning coastal walks, including National Park trails at North Head, or the stunning Manly to Spit walkway.
RATES & SIZES:
Total - Approx 178 sqm
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- You can walk to everything, with many restaurants nearby.
- The apartment has a spacious, calming ambience with grand features, high ceilings and decorative cornices.
- Sitting at the desk in the front sunroom, you can watch ferries approach Manly Wharf.
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & dining:
- Manly Wharf restaurants & bars
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes & bars
- Manly Village Primary School;
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.