Art Deco apartment in incredible harbourside location
Auction Saturday 21 August 2021
FIND. This elegant Art Deco apartment is positioned in an absolutely incredible location right next to the harbour and under 400 metres from Manly Wharf. Situated on the top floor of a boutique block, this beautifully presented apartment has been updated with sophisticated modern finishes, has a generous amount of living space, and showcases spectacular views of the harbour.
LOVE. The elevated top floor position means this apartment receives a huge amount of natural light throughout the day. Wake up in the morning and look out of the window to take in a stunning view of the harbour, and watch the ferry making its way between Manly and the city. This delightful home has plenty of charm and charisma, and will be popular with discerning professionals, investors, downsizers and young families.
• Combined lounge and dining area with sophisticated wide-plank floating floorboards, a defined space for dining and a generous lounge zone
• Stunning contemporary kitchen with CaesarStone countertops, a brekkie bar, gas cooking, laundry facilities and a dishwasher
• Generous master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and bi-fold picture windows that open right up to welcome the sights and sounds of the harbour, and frame spectacular views across the water to South Head
• Double-sized second bedroom
• Modern shower bathroom with over-sized wall and floor tiles
• Dual-street access via The Crescent
• Two off-street resident parking spaces, which are used on a first-come-first-served basis
LIVE. Enjoy having the magic of Manly at your doorstep, with every type of lifestyle convenience you might need within a short walk, including bus stops, the ferry, and a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in Manly town. 100m to Manly Cove Beach and less than 300 from Delwood Beach, which is a favourite amongst locals and the perfect place to swim, picnic and appreciate the gloriousness of the harbour. There are also a number of stunning coastal walks and lookouts to explore and enjoy, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk and around North Head.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.