Art Deco lifestyle apartment on the Eastern Hill
FIND. Peacefully poised next to the harbour and conveniently positioned within a quick stroll of Manly town, this two-bedroom pet friendly Art Deco apartment has a lot to offer. With a sought-after location on Manly's exclusive Eastern Hill, this is an outstanding apartment that allows you to feel away from the hustle and bustle, yet immerse yourself in the fabulous Manly lifestyle whenever you feel like it.
LOVE. Sitting on the ground floor of an Art Deco block of just five homes, this character-rich home offers immaculate interiors and spacious bedrooms. With high ceilings, pine floors and generous proportions throughout, this delightful home has plenty of charm and charisma, and will be popular with discerning professionals, investors and young families.
• Welcoming lounge room with fire place
• Enormous master bedroom and a queen-sized second bedroom. Both bedrooms are equipped with sliding mirrored built-ins
• Eat-in sized kitchen with classic black-and-white floor tiles, gas cooking and direct access to the back of the block
• Neat bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• High ceilings, decorative cornicing and pine floorboards
• Facilities for laundry in the kitchen, but there is a common laundry room as well. Clothes drying space at the back of the block
• In pristine condition and ready to move into now, yet there is potential for you to add value over time
LIVE. Enjoy a magical sand-between-the-toes lifestyle in this prestigious location that puts you just footsteps from numerous harbour and surf beaches, and moments from the cosmopolitan pleasures that Manly offers. The commute to the city is easy from here, with Manly Wharf being just a short walk away. Choose from a vast number of cafes for your morning coffee, and there is a diverse range of bars and restaurants for the evening. Enjoy exploring all of the local walks and reserves, including Cabbage Tree Bay, North Head, Little Manly and Fairy Bower.
Water Rates: Approx $146 pq
Council Rates: Approx $322 pq
Strata Levies: Approx $1175 pq
Size: Approx 61 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.