Harbourside apartment with enchanting harbour views
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This spacious harbourside apartment is nestled in peace and quiet, enjoys spectacular water views, and is positioned within footsteps of Manly town. Situated within a pet friendly & secure block with meticulous gardens to the front and rear, this is a beautifully-presented home in a truly spectacular lifestyle location.
LOVE. As soon as you enter the apartment, all attention is on the glittering harbour outlook, with views that stretch out to The Heads and beyond. You will appreciate having a choice of two balconies, so you can sit in peace and quiet and look out over the common gardens to the rear of the block, or bask in the glory of harbour views. With all of the boxes ticked, this is sure to be an attractive package for professionals, young families and downsizers who are looking for a lifestyle apartment with very little to do.
• Split-level living with an elevated dining area that is positioned to look over the lounge room as well as enjoy the views
• Effortless flow to a huge terrace for impressive alfresco entertaining with a dazzling harbour backdrop
• Master bedroom with harbour views, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and a chic shower en-suite
• Two other bedrooms are both equipped with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Rear-set balcony accessible from one of the bedrooms
• Neat bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Modern stone kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher, a sleek black and white palette and a European-style laundry
• Covered car space and a shared lockable storage room
• Reverse-cycle air-con in living
• Common gardens set privately to the rear of the block
LIVE. You get the best of both worlds in this quiet street that sits within footsteps of Manly town. Enjoy peace and quiet as well as on-the-doorstep access to a vast array of lifestyle conveniences, including bus stops, the ferry, supermarkets, and a vibrant array of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Less than 100 metres away is Delwood Beach, which is a favourite spot amongst locals and is the perfect places to swim, picnic and appreciate the gloriousness of the harbour. There are also a number of stunning coastal walks and lookouts to explore and enjoy, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk and around North Head.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.